Warmia-Masuria Special Economic Zone - www.wmsse.com.pl
WMSEZ are attractive industrial areas, perfect for innovative investments. Excellent infrastructure , ideal location and high tax exemptions have encouraged numerous companies to benefit from our offer. Our mission is to ensure the most favourable conditions for effective business and, therefore, economic development and creation of new jobs. Available investment areas are located on an attractive site, which makes logistics easier.
At present, available land within WMSEZ is equal to 40 hectares in Modrzewina Południe around Elbląg Park of Technology in the northern part of the city. Tax exemptions are the key benefits, and, depending on the size of the company, they amount to 50%, 60% or 70 %. They can be used until 2026. They are included in the CIT tax return.
If you are interested in investing in industrial areas, and would like to make use of the highest tax exemptions in Poland, and you care about modern infrastructure, you are at the right place. Feel free to find out more about our offer.
WMSEZ in Modrzewina Południe
Every investor needs to:
- invest at least 100,000 Euros
- create new jobs
- obtain a licence for conducting business in WMSEZ
Investors may benefit from:
- national highest tax exemption of 50-70% until 2026 roku, on account of new investment or creating new jobs,
- support while implementing new technologies in EPT in Modrzewina Południe,
- investment support from the city authorities through Enterpreneurship Support Office
- support from PWSZ in Elbląg (State College) through helping in the recruitment of qualified staff
Program of investment support – City of Elbląg
RESOLUTION No. VII/71/2015 of the City Council of Elbląg from 28.05.2015. regarding tax exemptions binding until 31.12.2020, in the framework of the regional support program for encouraging new investments in Elbląg:
- tax exemption includes land, buildings or their parts, constructions and their parts purchased in order to start or develop the business.
- tax exemption is valid for 1 year.
- tax exemption on property is de minimis support and can be granted in accordance with the Commission Regulation (EU) no. 1407/2013 from 18.12.2013 regarding the application of Art. 107 and 108 of the Treaty of the Functioning of the European Union for de minimis (Journal of Laws EU L 352 from 24.12.2013).
RESOLUTION No. XI/222/2015 of the City Council of Elbląg from 26.11.2015
regarding tax exemptions on real estate in the framework of the regional investment support for encouraging new investments in Municipal Commune of Elbląg:
- buildings and their parts related to business activity, built or expanded in connection with business activity after passing the resolution, being new investments resulting in creation of new jobs, are all tax-exempt
- business-related land, no matter how it is categorised in the Land and Property, purchased after passing the resolution, being new investments resulting in creation of new jobs, are all tax-exempt
- business-related buildings, constructions or their parts, purchased after passing the resolution
- tax exemption mentioned in Para 1, 2 and 3 is valid for 3-6 years after meeting the requirements defined in § 4 of the Resolution”.
Support from Poviat Employment Office in Elbląg - www.elblag.up.gov.pl
Support in employee recruitment:
Labour Fund: Support at employment stage
- Financial support may amount up to PLN 11,200 for employing an unemployed person (per year).
- Refunding provision of standard and optional equipment at workplace might amount even up to PLN 22,400 (for employing an unemployed person (per year).